Areas of Expertise
- First Time Homebuyers
- Luxury Properties
- New Construction
- Buyers and Sellers
Education and Designations
- ABR - Accredited Buyer Representative-
- C2EX - Commitment To Excellence Endorsed by the National Association of Realtors
- CRS - Council of Residential Specialists
- e-PRO -
- GRI - Graduate Realtor Institute
- Success Star Network Member
- Certified Negotiation Specialist
- Relocation Specialist
- CNC Certified Negotiation Consultant
- ASP - Accredited Staging Professional
- RCC - Residential Construction Certified
- Certified New Home Specialist
- Green Designation
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- Seller Representation Specialist - Click HERE for more information
- SRES - Senior Real Estate Specialist
- National Coldwell Banker Award winner-multiple times
- Regional Coldwell Banker Award winner-multiple times
- Most sought after award - your referral after a job well done
Serving All of Your Real Estate Needs
Susan Baltaragis is the agent many clients describe when they describe the ideal real estate agent and is known for her strong negotiating skills. She is a lifelong Chicago area resident who attended Lakeview High School and the University of Illinois in Chicago. She has lived in Naperville for 33 years and spent the last 22 years as a full-time agent for her award winning Coldwell Banker office. She definitely knows the area. A former Educational Consultant for a major newspaper, she knows a lot about schools in the area.
In her few moments of spare time Susan takes full advantage of the recreational opportunities in the area and pursues her love of skiing, boating and bike riding. She loves living in Naperville and all it has to offer.
Clients describe her as hardworking, patient, positive, and enthusiastic with a cheery disposition. Her philosophy is very simple - "Treat others the way I would like to be treated." My success is largely due to my sincere belief in treating others as I wish to be treated; honestly and fairly. She believes you have to have the heart of a teacher; every conversation is an educational opportunity. She wants her clients to discover what their options are, explaining the pros and cons of each of those options, and then letting them make the decision that is best for them and their families. She loves helping first time buyers find their dream home. Susan keeps up with the latest and newest technology so she can better communicate in the method her clients feel most comfortable. That's what a trusted adviser, with the heart of a teacher does. My goal is to give my clients the care and attention they deserve and make them feel as if they are my only clients. She is a lifelong learner, always looking for ways to serve the interests of her clients a little better than the competition. When asked what all the initials meant next to her credentials, Susan answered "they mean my clients deserve a real estate agent who represents them in the best way possible."
Susan is a graduate from "Naperville Citizen's Academy" and "Naperville Citizen's Police Academy". She is on the board of " Naperville Crime Stoppers", is a member the Governmental Affairs Board of the Main Street Organization of Realtors and volunteers every other Thursday evening at the Ronald McDonald Family Room at Edward Hospital in Naperville. She is a firm believer in community involvement.
Communities I Serve
Naperville, Aurora, Plainfield, Oswego, Yorkville, Geneva, St. Charles, Wheaton, Downers Grove, Western Suburbs